- All new clients must begin with our Introductory Package. This will include an introduction to the STOTT PILATES basic principles, exercises and equipment so we can evaluate your needs and develop a program.
- Our primary focus is to ensure a safe and effective form of physical activity. Our instructors may suggest continued private/semi-private sessions if it is felt that a group class is not the appropriate setting based on ability and medical conditions and reserve the right to refuse admittance into a group class if they feel safety will be compromised.
- All classes and private sessions must be scheduled and paid for in advance. Appointments can be made online on our website, Facebook or the Mindbody App.
- Prior to any training session a Waiver of Liability must be completely filled out and signed.
- Please arrive on time. If you arrive before your scheduled appointment, make yourself comfortable in the reception area. Please be courteous and quiet if there is a session in progress.
- All sessions are 50 minutes. Sessions will begin and end promptly as scheduled regardless of your arrival time.
- Please dress in comfotable clothing that allows you to move and breathe freely. Form fitted clothing is encouraged. Gentlemen, if you wear athletic shorts please be sure to wear fitted bike or compression shorts underneath.
- Ladies, please wear long hair pulled back so it does not get caught in the equipment.
- In consideration for those clients who have allergies, please refrain from wearing perfume or cologne but please do remember to wear deodorant!
- For your safety and for proper care of the equipment, please refrain from wearing lotion or oil.
- No shoes are to be worn in the workout area. Please leave them by the door.
- Please wear toe socks or socks with no-slip soles for any work on equipment.
- Please place your cell phone on silent or turn it off so as not to disrupt class.
- Be sure to inform your instructor of any change in health or if you have any injuries.
- No food or drink except tightly capped bottled water is allowed in the workout area.
- At the end of your session please wipe down your equipment and props to clean and sanitize them. Please return props to their storage locations and equipment to their resting settings.
- Students practicing Pilates before pregnancy can safely continue through pregnancy with permission from their physician.
- Admittance into group classes will be considered on a case by case basis for children under the age of 14.
- 24 hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for appointments and classes. Please call or e-mail if you cannot make your scheduled session.
- No-shows and late cancellations will be charged the full amount of the scheduled session.
- Semi-Private Cancellations: Both parties in a scheduled semi-private session are responsible for cancelling the appointment with 24 hours notice. If one client of a semi-private session early cancels, the remaining client has the option to early cancel or change to a private session at the private session rate.
- In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every attempt to keep your appointment time by booking you into another instructor’s schedule. If you do not wish to exercise this option, please let your instructor know in advance so that we may contact you to cancel. Students that wish to attend a class should sign up in advance. This enables the instructor to contact you in the event of a cancellation.
- Advance payment is required to sign up for private sessions, classes and introductory sessions.
- We want you to be committed, which is why we have created an expiration date on all packages. All packages expire 30 days from the date of purchase. Special promotions and packages may have unique expiration dates.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards.
- A $25 fee will apply to any checks that have been returned.