I wouldn’t be where I am today without this…
This month I’ve been talking a lot about building more energy into your life – the kind of energy that helps you power through your days feeling great!
But there’s one way to get more energy I have to bring up because I see it at work EVERY single day.
It’s the people you surround yourself with (in-person or virtually).
Having a strong support system can truly be a gamechanger in your success.
Because not only do you get encouragement and support, but you’re able to give it to others … and that’s incredibly rewarding!
I wouldn’t be where I am today without my inner circle.
They have helped me to stay on track when I fall off, given me encouragement when I need it the most, celebrated my wins with me, helped me troubleshoot when I get stuck, and have truly improved the quality of my life!
I’ve got some tips on setting yourself up with a GREAT support network, but first …
Here are just a few benefits of having a strong support network:
- It helps you cope with stress better
- It helps improve mental health
- It can make you more confident
- It helps you stick with your healthy habits
- It cuts your risk of heart disease, including lowering your blood pressure
- Plus, it’s a great way to make friends, share some laughs, and have fun!
Pretty important stuff. A lot of people underestimate the power of your inner circle.
If you’re looking to expand your support network, I’ve got a few tips that can help!
- Join a fitness/wellness class or small group training (check out ours here: Group Classes)
- Join an online fitness/wellness group. If you’re not a member of ours yet, you can join here: Online Program.
- Pick something you care about and find a way to get involved. You’ll meet like-minded people.
So if you’re looking for a coach or to get support from people who will ALWAYS have your back, help keep you on track, and have your best interest in mind…
…the team at Breathe is here for you. Schedule a call today to see how we can work together: Call Me!